Shop closed for the summer

As I will be visiting my family in Ukraine, I will not be able to fulfill any orders. The shop will re-open mid-September. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Welcome to A&H Creations! Here you can find everything handmade for your baby's needs. Please use the sidebar tabs to navigate and browse offered products. Custom orders are always welcome.
Note: At this time the site is still being developed. If you don't see something you would like to purchase, please contact me directly at masha_gul@hotmail.com and I will do my best to fulfill your order. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for shopping.

Pricing

Snuggle Tuggers Tag Blankets - $16.50 + $3.50 shipping (if you live in Los Angeles area you are welcome to come buy and pick it up)

Burp Cloths - $12 for a matching pair + $5 shipping

Nursing Covers - $35 + $6 shipping

Felt Hair Clips - $8 for a pair + $2 shipping
Free Counter